Beta Versions / Undue notifications

simon
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by simon » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Adobe Air 24.0.0.148 is a beta.

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 am

simon wrote:Adobe Air 24.0.0.148 is a beta.
Fixed

User avatar
F13Reboot
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Poland

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by F13Reboot » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:43 am

Hello,

TotalCommander 9.00 is final, not beta. Latest, newest is 9.0a rc1 (pre-release version).
http://www.ghisler.com/whatsnew.htm
oops, file not found

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:14 pm

F13Reboot wrote:Hello,

TotalCommander 9.00 is final, not beta. Latest, newest is 9.0a rc1 (pre-release version).
http://www.ghisler.com/whatsnew.htm
Fixed

peteyt
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by peteyt » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi I mentioned a mistake with winrar a while back that seems to still exist. The current stable version of WinRAR is 5.40.0.0 Before this Winrar had Beta versions 5.40.1.0 to 5.40.4.0 - these are older versions but because of the extra numbers a lot of update programs seem to think the older betas are newer. Probably WinRARs mistake

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:40 pm

peteyt wrote:Hi I mentioned a mistake with winrar a while back that seems to still exist. The current stable version of WinRAR is 5.40.0.0 Before this Winrar had Beta versions 5.40.1.0 to 5.40.4.0 - these are older versions but because of the extra numbers a lot of update programs seem to think the older betas are newer. Probably WinRARs mistake
Problem on WinRAR side, only affecting SUMo using having "beta" enabled

Miabear
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 am

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Miabear » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:02 am

Would be great to be able to report these from directly inside the app and not have to post in the forum.

User avatar
F13Reboot
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Poland

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by F13Reboot » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Process Lasso v9.0.0.147 it's beta. Last stable: 8.9.8.94
https://bitsum.com/changes/processlasso/

Also Yandex 17.3.0.1196 it's beta. Last stable: 17.1.0.2034
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1088
oops, file not found

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 am

F13Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm
Process Lasso v9.0.0.147 it's beta. Last stable: 8.9.8.94
https://bitsum.com/changes/processlasso/

Also Yandex 17.3.0.1196 it's beta. Last stable: 17.1.0.2034
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1088
Fixed !

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 am

Miabear wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:02 am
Would be great to be able to report these from directly inside the app and not have to post in the forum.
Already possible using right click on an item within SUMo

Post Reply