View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0004668SUMoBugpublic2018-03-19 23:44
ReporterTM123 Assigned ToKyle_Katarn  
Status acknowledgedResolutionopen 
Target Version5.12.x 
Summary0004668: Several small problems in settings mask (language change)
DescriptionWhen I change the language then several components will be translated once but not a second time.

Steps To ReproduceI started SUMo in English.
Changed to German.
And later back to English.

The button 'Exceptional folders' won't be translated back again.
Also in the "Custom Folders" mask the 'Drag&Drop' label will stay in German.

Only changing langauge to French & German seem to work.

TagsNo tags attached.


related to 0004669 acknowledgedKyle_Katarn Closing the form "Settings" won't discard all options 



2018-01-08 21:06

administrator   ~0002765

Would you please open a dedicated bug report for 1st item ? (+add more details)

Thanks !


2018-01-09 08:44

reporter   ~0002767

I created now for #1
So I hope that this is fine now.
So you can rename the topic name if you want.


2018-03-19 23:15

reporter   ~0002835

Again a very small issue that affects the UI
Could be implemented together with 0003971


2018-03-19 23:44

reporter   ~0002837

I also recognized UI problems when changing the language.

I started SUMo in "English" language, see first screen shot.

Then I changeed the language to "Arabic (Bahrain)", see second screen shot.
Here some text is shown left to the icon.
I know that arabic text is written from right to left, but all text should be below the icons.
And some text is not translated into "Arabic" (also not the status "Online" in the status bar).
Next I clicked on "Check".

After changing the language back to "English" the text at some buttons is still on the left side (not below the icon).
And the text in the column "Update" is still in "Arabic" language.
See third screen shot.
change_language_1.png (22,351 bytes)   
change_language_1.png (22,351 bytes)   
change_language_2.png (28,151 bytes)   
change_language_2.png (28,151 bytes)   
change_language_3.png (30,549 bytes)   
change_language_3.png (30,549 bytes)   

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2018-01-08 09:29 TM123 New Issue
2018-01-08 21:06 Kyle_Katarn Assigned To => Kyle_Katarn
2018-01-08 21:06 Kyle_Katarn Status new => feedback
2018-01-08 21:06 Kyle_Katarn Note Added: 0002765
2018-01-09 08:44 TM123 Note Added: 0002767
2018-01-09 21:25 Kyle_Katarn Relationship added related to 0004669
2018-01-09 21:25 Kyle_Katarn Summary Several small problems in settings mask => Several small problems in settings mask (language change)
2018-01-09 21:25 Kyle_Katarn Description Updated
2018-01-09 21:25 Kyle_Katarn Steps to Reproduce Updated
2018-01-09 21:25 Kyle_Katarn Status feedback => acknowledged
2018-01-09 21:26 Kyle_Katarn Target Version => 5.12.x
2018-03-19 23:15 OLLI_S Note Added: 0002835
2018-03-19 23:44 OLLI_S File Added: change_language_1.png
2018-03-19 23:44 OLLI_S File Added: change_language_2.png
2018-03-19 23:44 OLLI_S File Added: change_language_3.png
2018-03-19 23:44 OLLI_S Note Added: 0002837