View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0005009SUMoBugpublic2018-07-21 18:40
ReporterdemosAssigned ToKyle_Katarn 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status closedResolutionunable to reproduce 
Product Version5.7.1 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0005009: language changed after update
DescriptionI had 5.7.0.397 with russian language selected.
After autoupdate to 5.7.1.398 language changed to Japanese because of lack of russian translation.
It was hard to find options and change language to English.

Hint: if new version has no current language then change it to English as mainly used.
TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

Kyle_Katarn

2018-07-21 11:58

administrator   ~0003000

Do you mean russian translation is no longer in 5.7.1 ??

demos

2018-07-21 18:07

reporter   ~0003005

Hmm, sorry. I don't know how it was triggered. I found Russian language in 5.7.1.
Then I installed 5.7.0 again and made autoupdate several times, but can't reproduce this behavior.

Kyle_Katarn

2018-07-21 18:40

administrator   ~0003008

OK, then I close it... please do not hesitate to re-open it if it happens again.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2018-07-21 09:41 demos New Issue
2018-07-21 11:58 Kyle_Katarn Assigned To => Kyle_Katarn
2018-07-21 11:58 Kyle_Katarn Status new => feedback
2018-07-21 11:58 Kyle_Katarn Note Added: 0003000
2018-07-21 18:07 demos Note Added: 0003005
2018-07-21 18:40 Kyle_Katarn Note Added: 0003008
2018-07-21 18:40 Kyle_Katarn Status feedback => closed
2018-07-21 18:40 Kyle_Katarn Resolution open => unable to reproduce