Beta Versions / Undue notifications

simon
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by simon »

Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.1995 is a beta. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30

Evernote 4.6.7.8394 is a beta http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/39 ... 67-beta-1/

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

simon wrote:Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.1995 is a beta. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30

Evernote 4.6.7.8394 is a beta http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/39 ... 67-beta-1/
Fixed

simon
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by simon »

Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.2012 is a beta. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

simon wrote:Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.2012 is a beta. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30
Fixed

riceman
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by riceman »

Canon MP Navigator EX - lastest version 4.0 accordning to http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/System/S ... archType=3. Suggested download redirect you to scam site trying you to download "5.0" plus the really bad toolbar Delta

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

riceman wrote:Canon MP Navigator EX - lastest version 4.0 accordning to http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/System/S ... archType=3. Suggested download redirect you to scam site trying you to download "5.0" plus the really bad toolbar Delta
Fixed : http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... =Canon+Inc.

storageeer
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by storageeer »

LibreOffice 4.1.0.4 is now stable. Sumo link.

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

storageeer wrote:LibreOffice 4.1.0.4 is now stable. Sumo link.
fixed

simon
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by simon »

Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.2050 and 3.0.0.2076 are betas. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30

PuTTY suite 0.63.0.0 fixes four security holes and shouldn't be marked as a beta. http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

simon wrote:Rainmeter (64 bits) 3.0.0.2050 and 3.0.0.2076 are betas. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Beta30

PuTTY suite 0.63.0.0 fixes four security holes and shouldn't be marked as a beta. http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
Both fixed. Thanks !

Post Reply